Monday, October 15, 2007

Solved the PHP Segmentation Fault

Ha. I figured it all out. After some exhausting work my apache+php installation is working okay.
What I did is comment all lines in /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini and then uncommented line by line and testing php over and over again in cli mode. This took about 15 minutes of RSI-proof work. My error was due to the recode extension. I just commented the line and everything works okay. Unfortunately, reinstalling the extension just won't do the trick. As I see, there are some topics on this to be found on google but none have a solution. I'll have to look into it.

Note to self: Stop installing every god damn tidbit in extensions. Use only what necessary fool!

2 comments:

Sylem X said...

Thanks, I had the same problem and this fix worked. =D

Anonymous said...

I love you, guy. Thanks, I had the same problem. I save my day. :)